Responsible Parenting, Healthy Relationships
Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Education
If past or current domestic violence is affecting your safety or ability to work, the SAFE Project may be able to help.
As a participant in the SAFE Project, participants will have help accessing the following:
- career and employment services,
- medical and psycho-social services,
- parenting education, and
- financial education, including budgeting
For more information or to register please contact the following:
- Your local DCF Service Center
- Your DCF Career Navigator
- Your local domestic violence or sexual assault organization
The Catholic Charities Harbor House Shelter hotline
at 1-866-899-5522. Confidential and available daily, 24 hours a day.